DCC STUDENT CATEGORY
The Digital Creative Competition Student Category, DCC Students, is now live and you are welcome to submit your entries.
All submitted ideas are to be based on the brief from Hold Norge Rent. Read more about Hold Norge Rent and download the Info-kit including the Creative Brief here: DCC Students info kit
So turn on your creative minds, unlock your creativity, because all you need is an idea!
WHAT ARE YOU COMPETING FOR?
Apart from being awarded the winner of this years DCC Students, live at an event in Oslo, you are also competing for a grand total of 1 000 000 NOK, in mediavalue to be used towards producing your idea for Hold Norge Rent to be published within Oceans Digital Out Of Home network, as well as a gift card of 5000 NOK at Olivia.
The Award show will take place on the 2nd of November at Røverstaden and deadline for entry is the 13th of October at 11.59 pm.
STEP 1. UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY
Develop your concept. Keep it relevant to the brand, purpose and medium. We want to read how you see your idea live, on which screens, how it fits with the brand, who you want to reach with, etc.
Ask yourself: Are DOOH’s unique features well used? Is the idea relevant to the brand / business goals?
STEP 2. VISUALISE YOUR IDEA
The clearer the better, but remember that we do not need “final artwork” yet.
We have our Campaign Preview Tool and a good dose of templates for you that you can choose use for visualization, or develop your own. You can also draw your idea on paper or sticky notes, take pictures of it and send it in. The sky is the limit!
STEP 3. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY
Submit your idea using our Entry form!
Make sure you have read the terms and conditions. By submitting your work, you accept the terms.
When we have received your work in good order, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail and you will participate in the competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The idea must be new, and not yet be running on another media platform.
- The ideas submitted for the student category must be for Hold Norge Rent.
- Hold Norge Rent is not obligated to execute the winning idéa, as it relies on funding for for additional execution costs.
- Submit maximum 5 visualizations of your idea, and keep the description of your idea to maximum 500 words.
- The idea can be submitted in English or Norwegian.
- The ideas must follow the rules of the Norwegian advertising code.
- The idea must be centered around an activation of our digital portfolio, but can also be supported by analog OOH such as vinyl, special builds etc.
- The prices are in media value, and are to be used within Oceans Digital Out Of Home network. Ocean Outdoor does not cover additional costs such as special builds, development and design.
- See our pricelist for available DOOH inventory and products. Our digital products are located at Oslo Bussterminal, Malls, and Digital Carparks. More information about the digital products and locations can be found here.
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us and we will be happy to help you!
It is possible to plan a brainstorm or a meeting to explore the possibilities together with our team members.
Reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org